Friday, November 17, 2006

Need debugging

...me that is.


I went away to camp for the weekend and came back to find that Mr4 had been throwing up. Mr8 and the Co-Pilot had become very messy by Monday/Tuesday.

Wednesday night during my reference desk shift, I began feeling a bit woozy, but wasn't sure it was the bug. I tried to talk myself out of it, but gave up at 8pm and went home an hour early. Good thing too. What I did next was not fitting for a library.

Staying home from work this morning, but hope to make it in this afternoon to lead a play session with the new internal blog. The launch has been delayed until library renovations are finished at the end of January.

The Co-Pilot is off on his own camp this weekend, so I need to get perky to look after the kids. I definitely need to be better by Thursday when I help with the Year 3 end-of-year-sleepover-at-school camp.

TODAY'S HIPPIE CARD: Talk to someone




3 comments:

Iris said...

I hope you feel better soon! There's never a good time to be ill, but this seems to be a particularly bad time.

Kathryn Greenhill said...

Thanks Iris...I almost apologised for not commenting on blogs I usually comment on...I've been reading,but not commenting...and seen so many posts I'd like to...including your bundling one.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real soon.
And don't apologise! Health comes first - blog schmog! :)